Welcome to my blog

I was born in Guernsey (but now live in Brittany) and our main industry was growing tomatoes although that industry has now virtually disappeared. Growing tomatoes to a Guernseyman is like wine to a Frenchman, it's in our blood! I do not profess to be an expert, but I have picked up a few tips and techniques which work for me.
PLEASE NOTE due to ill health I have not kept up with this blog, however there is still a lot of information to look at from over the past few years. I will add the odd new post but some videos are missing from old post, I will re-create these one day.


Friday, 30 September 2011

Free to run water pump


I came across this video on another site and it really look a great way to pump water for free. It is easy enough to collect water, but to get it where you want it is another matter. The pump could possibly  also be used to run the low pressure seep hoses that I use to water the poly-tunnel with.


2 comments:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! it's nice. It is interesting and at the same time informative and useful.

    ReplyDelete

We will not post anonymous comments