Welcome to my blog

I was born in Guernsey (but now live in Brittany) and our main industry was growing tomatoes although that industry has now virtually disappeared. Growing tomatoes to a Guernseyman is like wine to a Frenchman, it's in our blood! I do not profess to be an expert, but I have picked up a few tips and techniques which work for me.
PLEASE NOTE due to ill health I have not kept up with this blog, however there is still a lot of information to look at from over the past few years. I will add the odd new post but some videos are missing from old post, I will re-create these one day.


Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Update on Vantastic France

I did a post on my website for Vantastic France giving the progress of my novel in the first three months.
For anyone interested in the book, or would like help publishing their first novel like me you can see the post HERE

2 comments:

  1. We have the book ready on our kindle in time for our hols - will let you know what we think !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jean
    I hope you enjoy the light-hearted read, have a great holiday.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

We will not post anonymous comments