A Very Inspiring French Blog

 If you are looking for a little inspiration during this wet and windy weather then pop over to a wonderful blog that I have started following called; Chateau Moorhen- 'Pond Life Wild Life Good Life ... and a bit of French Life'



As well as having a stunning property in the heart of Brittany  Millymollymandy has a beautifully cared for garden, woodland and a even a lake. It is a gardeners dream and when viewing the blog you will soon realise how much hard work, care and love that has gone into Chateau Moorhen. 


What I like about the blog is that not only are there wonderful photos, but lots of good advice and not just about tomatoes like my blog, but covering all aspects of gardening.  MMM obviously has a great passions for gardening and has gained a tremendous amount of knowledge over the years.     







I really like this photo which was recently posted on the blog, this shows the heart of a true gardener that shares her lovely house with her plants until they are ready to face the outdoor elements. The garden is also looking a picture, despite the bad weather we had had of late here in France.




I hope I have tempted you all to pay a visit to Chateau Moorhen, I am sure that you will not be disappointed and that you will soon become a fan, just like me. 

I found out about Chateau Moorhen from a friendly little forum called Brittany & Normandy Forum

Comments

  1. What can I say but thank you very much!!! This is a lovely surprise and has made my day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I felt you deserved a little praise, :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We will not post anonymous comments