Welcome to my blog

I was born in Guernsey (but now live in Brittany) and our main industry was growing tomatoes although that industry has now virtually disappeared. Growing tomatoes to a Guernseyman is like wine to a Frenchman, it's in our blood! I do not profess to be an expert, but I have picked up a few tips and techniques which work for me.
PLEASE NOTE due to ill health I have not kept up with this blog, however there is still a lot of information to look at from over the past few years. I will add the odd new post but some videos are missing from old post, I will re-create these one day.


Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Spotting Early Blight on Tomatoes

At this time of the year and with all the damp weather then tomato blight is a big problem for some of us, I have posts about tomato blight HERE .

Further to this I have a new Tomato Growing video page and you will find two new excellent videos from a US blog I follow called 'Growing ideas for Johnny's selected seeds.'  

These videos give some great advice and will also help you spot blight. I also plan to add more video sections as I find them, as all videos on Youtube can be displayed on any blog or website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not post anonymous comments