Is leaf curling the most worrying thing about growing tomatoes

 I just happened to look at my all time stats today and was quite a amazed to see that I have had over 191 thousand page hits. 
 
The other statistic that amazed me was that there were over 20 thousand hits to my post about Tomato Leaf Curling. Which it the subject I least worry about as I know there is nothing I can do about it, or that tomato leaf curl effects my plants ability to produce a good crop.  

I think I might have to do a little more research into this phenomena, as it seems to be a number one concern. My personal one is Blight, as I know it will eventually kill all my plants and all I can do is delay the process.

It would be interesting to hear other gardeners concerns about growing tomatoes, so lets have a few comments from all you avid gardeners out there, as it might give me ideas for new posts.
 
Pageviews all time history191,128
 
 

Comments